It’s been 72 hours since I took a Cymbalta, and it’s all gone from my system. There is officially no duloxetine left in me. And that’s great. That’s wonderful. I cannot describe how excited I am to be drug-free and getting back to myself.
But FUCK do I feel bad. Today’s symptoms!
- brain shocks, to the absolute maximum. They’re coming every couple of seconds now, rendering me basically useless.
- heart palpitations. These happen with the shocks, plus one big one every so often.
- difficulty catching my breath.
- memory loss.
- vision difficulties, some blurring.
- hallucinations. Last night t-rex fell on me and I hallucinated he was a person. Scary as fuck.
- muscle pain.
- neuralgia, like a burning skin pain.
- nausea and vomiting.
- diarrhoea (sorry).
- emotional sensitivity. Crying for no reason, etc.
- feeling suffocated at random intervals, feeling of needing to escape.
- occasional suicide desires. Scary.
That’s a long, by no means exhaustive, list of symptoms. Long story short, I feel like absolute hell right now. Please, please let it go away soon.